Tulipa Triumph ‘Dynasty’
Very popular Triumph Tulip for landscaping projects, because of its bright colors and long lasting flowers. Dynasty makes a great cut tulip as well. We’ve been growing Dynasty tulips for many years on our family farm.
Triumph Tulip bulbs are a result of crossbreeding Single Early Tulips and Darwin Hybrid Tulips. They boast angular-shaped flowers on sturdy stems (16-22 inches tall). These wholesale bulbs are popular for beds, borders, pots, and landscaping projects, blooming mid to late season and enduring severe weather. They are also widely used for forcing in pots and as cut flowers. Triumph Tulips are available in a wide range of colors and designs.
Browse our extensive assortment with more than 450 flower bulb varieties to find your bulbs of choice.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
|Grown at our farm||
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Dynasty is one of the most popular Triumph tulips, it has many different sports, like Sunrise Dynasty and Tom Pouce