Tulipa Triumph ‘Flaming Flag’
White and purple flamed Triumph Tulip, excellent for forcing and landscaping. Combine with other tulips from the Flag series, like Purple Flag.
Triumph Tulip bulbs are a result of crossbreeding Single Early Tulips and Darwin Hybrid Tulips. They boast angular-shaped flowers on sturdy stems (16-22 inches tall). These wholesale bulbs are popular for beds, borders, pots, and landscaping projects, blooming mid to late season and enduring severe weather. They are also widely used for forcing in pots and as cut flowers. Triumph Tulips offer a wide range of colors and designs. Browse our extensive assortment of 450 flower bulb varieties, available for wholesale customers in the US and Canada.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name
Tulipa Triumph 'Cream Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Purple Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Sweet Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'White Flag'
|Grown at our farm
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant bulk tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care