Crocus Small Flowering ‘Ard Schenk’
Ard Schenk is a white Species Crocus variety. They are great for borders and naturalizing and will return for several years.
Small Flowering Crocus bulbs, also known as Species Crocus bulbs, herald the arrival of spring with their early blooms. These short-stemmed (4 inches) crocus bulbs are perfect for borders and naturalizing, creating vibrant displays when planted in large groups. Enjoy their colorful presence year after year as they return, provided the foliage is allowed to naturally wither away, adding enduring beauty to your landscape.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Ground Cover, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade
|Grown at our farm
Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 6/+
- Small Flowering Crocus bulbs can be used for borders and naturalizing
- We offer top sized Species Crocus bulbs (6+)
- Crocus bulbs prefer full sun but will also tolerate some shade, they require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Crocus bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Small Flowering Crocus bulbs can be scattered when planting
- Crocus bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb