Fritilaria Imperialis ‘Lutea Maxima’
Also known as ”Crown Imperialis”. This bright yellow Fritilaria is a true eyecatcher in every park and garden and will return for many years.
Fritilaria Imperialis are also known as Crown Imperials. Fritilaria bulbs grow mulitple, colorful flowers on Tall stems (36 inches). The flowers have an exotic look and attract pollinators.
Fritilaria bulbs are best planted in borders at a focal point. Combine them with other Spring flower bulbs to create stunning displays.
The scent of the bulbs is very repellent to deers and rodents. Fritilaria’s perennialize and will return for many years.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Blue Jacket'
Box of 20 Bulbs, Size 20/+, Tray of 100 Bulbs, Size 20/+
- Also known as Crown Imperials or fritillaries
- Plant Fritialria bulbs in borders at a focal point
- Plant them in well-drained soil in a sunny spot
- Apply a 12 inch spread between the bulbs
- Fritilaira bulbs return for many years
- The flowers have an exotic look and attract pollinator