Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Gipsy Princess’
Gipsy Princess is a light-yellow Dutch hyacinth, suitable for both forcing and landscaping. Their fragrant flowers attract bees and butterflies. This soft-yellow hyacinth is a nice variety for Easter.
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs offer classic, fragrant flower spikes in solid colors, perfect for mass displays, borders, containers, and landscaping. They complement early flowering tulips, bloom in mid-spring, and reach a height of approximately 10 inches. Hyacinth bulbs are deer resistant, perennialize when foliage fades, and are popular for forcing as both cut flowers and potted plants.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
Easter, Mother's Day
Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17
- Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are favorites for forcing, mass displays, border, containers and cut flowers
- When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
- When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Hyacinth bulbs are perfect for landscaping