Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Miss Saigon’
Miss Saigon is used for both forcing and landscaping. They are perfect pot hyacinths and combine well with early tulips in parks and gardens. They flower have a beautiful, dark purple color, great to used with contasting colors.
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs offer beauty and fragrance with their solid-colored flower spikes. Perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls, and containers, these bulbs add a touch of elegance to any landscaping project. They are also an excellent choice for forcing, whether as cut flowers or potted plants.
Blooming in mid-spring, Hyacinths delight with an extended flowering period and harmonize beautifully with early-flowering tulips. Standing at approximately 10 inches tall, these bulbs are deer resistant and will return year after year when the foliage is allowed to naturally fade away.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Hyacinthus Orientalis 'White Pearl', Tulipa Single Early 'Purple Prince'
|Grown at our farm||
Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17
- Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are favorites for forcing, mass displays, border, containers and cut flowers
- When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
- When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Hyacinth bulbs are perfect for landscaping