Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Mixture The Pinks’
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are favorites for forcing, mass displays, border, containers and cut flowers
When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (April - May) Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)
- Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs produce classic, immensely fragrant flower spikes in solid colors.
- Bulk Hyacinth Bulbs are perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls, containers and cut flowers.
- Hyacinths bloom for an extended period of time and combine very well with early flowering tulips.
- Hyacinth bulbs are short (mostly 10 inches Tall).
- Hyacinth bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
- Landscape hyacinth bulbs will flower mid spring.
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has grown wholesale flower bulbs since 1910.
Early to Mid Season
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 4 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Bulk Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17