Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Pink Pearl’
Pink Pearl is a great pink hyacinth for forcing in pots and planting in gardens. Hyacinth Bulbs produce classic, immensely fragrant flower spikes.
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs produce classic, immensely fragrant flower spikes in solid colors. They are perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls and containers, add them to your landscaping project.
Bulk Hyacinths are an ideal choice for forcing as well, both cut flowers and pot Hyacinths.
Hyacinths bloom for an extended period of time and combine very well with early flowering tulips. Their length is about 10 inches Tall and they flower mid Spring.
Hyacinth bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (April - May) Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)
Early to Mid Season
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Hyacinthus Orientalis 'White Pearl', Tulipa Single Early 'Purple Prince'
Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
10 Retail Packages of 4 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Bulk Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17
- Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are favorites for forcing, mass displays, border, containers and cut flowers
- When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
- When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Hyacinth bulbs are perfect for landscaping