Narcissus Double ‘Obdam’
Obdam is a gorgeous, all white Double Daffodil variety with a light yellow center. They bloom in April and are incredibly fragrant.
Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant flowers and popular for beds and borders in small groups, so their remarkable shape can be highlighted. They don’t have a cup, but a filled center.
Double Daffodils are tall growing flowers (14-18 inches Tall) and bloom early in Spring. They are deer resistant and will return for several years.
Double daffodil bulbs make lovely combinations with early tulips¬†
Our daffodil bulbs are available in attractive retail packaging, bin boxes and bulk trays. We ship to the United States and Canada.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Focal Point, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
Easter, Mother's Day
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant and best suited for a focal spot in beds and borders, so their shape can be highlighted
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feetand require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have been growing and exporting daffodil bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910
- We supply bulk daffodil bulbs in the USA and Canada