Narcissus Long-lasting Mixture ‘Large Flowering Mixture’
Our long-lasting wholesale daffodil mixtures are perfect for mass plantings that require an extended and lengthy bloom time.
We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
Daffodil bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Mid-Season Flowering (late March - early April)
We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)
Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Wholesale Mixed daffodil bulbs feature a huge assortment of flowers (minimum of 25 varieties) ranging from small cup to large cup and Trumpet types
- Bulk Mixed daffodil bulbs are a generally Tall class of daffodils (16-18 inches Tall).
- Mixed Daffodils, like all wholesale daffodil bulbs, are deer resistant and willreturn for man years if the foliage is allowed to die down.
- Mixed daffodil bulbs will flower throughout the spring season.
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading wholesale flower bulbs since 1910.
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant
10 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14