Narcissus Miniature ‘Hillstar’
Hillstar is a Miniature Daffodil with a special color combination. They produce multiple flowers per stem and have a sweet fragrance.
Miniature daffodils, also known as “mini daffs,” are charming and delicate daffodil varieties that bring a touch of whimsy to gardens and containers. These compact bulbs produce petite blooms with all the classic daffodil features, including trumpet-shaped cups and vibrant yellow, white, or bi-colored petals. Perfect for rock gardens, borders, or adding accents to floral arrangements, miniature daffodils offer a delightful burst of color and cheerfulness in early spring. Their smaller size makes them versatile and easy to grow, even in small spaces.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Miniature daffodil bulbs, also called Botanical Narcissi, early flowering and perfect for rock gardens, containers and low borders.
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (8+ to 12/14 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs are at their best in full sun but will perform in some shade as well
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilize.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Botanical Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb