Narcissus Small Cupped ‘Red Devon’
The small-cupped Daffodil is known for it’s vibrant colors and flashy cup. The bulbs are deer resistant and naturalize well.
Small Cupped Daffodil bulbs feature delicate flowers with small cups. They are excellent for naturalizing and make a great combination with Late Flowering Tulips.
Wholesale Small Cupped Daffodils flower later in the Spring and generally range from 16 to 20 inches Tall.
Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
Growing TipsWe supply only top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Late-season flowering (late April - early May) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Wholesale Small Cupped daffodil bulbs feature delicate flowers with small cups that are excellent for naturalizing
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Naturalizing, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Emperor 'Golden Emperor'
10 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14