Tulipa Darwin Hybrid ‘Blushing Impression’
Blushing Impression is newly added to our assortment this year! It produces large, peach colored flowers and combines perfectly with the other Impression tulips. This tulip is easy to grow and looks beautiful in beds, borders and containers. If you are a big fan of our Impression tulips, you should also try our Impression mixture.
Darwin Hybrid Tulips are renowned for their impressive giant flowers held on sturdy stems, making them one of the tallest tulip varieties, reaching heights of 22 to 24 inches. Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are highly regarded as the top choice for landscape use, creating magnificent displays.
These tulips bloom in mid-season, adding a burst of color to gardens. Among all tulip bulb groups, Darwin Hybrid Tulips stand out for their exceptional perennial qualities, ensuring their return year after year. Discover our assortment, where many of the Darwin Hybrid Tulips are cultivated at our own farm in De Zilk, Holland, guaranteeing the highest quality and beauty.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Apricot Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Banja Luka', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Candy Apple Delight', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Daydream', Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Fremont', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Golden Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Pink Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Purple Pride', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Salmon Impression'
|Grown at our farm||
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care