Tulipa Miniature ‘Dasystemon Tarda’
Tarda is a Miniature Tulip variety with star-shaped yellow flowers. This botanical Tulip is a real perennial and will return for many years.
This tulip will flower mid-season and is long lasting with a blooming period of 3 weeks.
Ideal for planting in rock gardens and low borders.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Early Flowering (April) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Fremont', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Golden Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Pink Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Red Impression'
10 Retail Packages of 25 Bulbs, Size 8/+, Bin Display Box of 150 Bulbs, Size 8/+
- Tarda is a Miniature Tulip variety with star-shaped yellow flowers. This botanical Tulip is a real perennial and will return for many years.
- This tulip will flower mid-season and is long lasting with a blooming period of 3 weeks.
- Ideal for planting in rock gardens and low borders.
- This Tulip was first commercially cultivated in 1590
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up.
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs is a provider of wholesale tulip bulbs since 1910.