Tulipa Parrot ‘Super Parrot’
Super Parrot is a stunning white Parrot Tulip variety with green accents and extremely big, ruffled flowers. Definitely a super tulip!
Parrot Tulip bulbs have charasteristic, extra large flowers with bi-colored petals in an irregular shape. Its petals resemble the feathers of a parrot. They will open almost completely in full sun and range from 14 to 28 inches tall.
Parrot Tulip bulbs flower late in the season and prefer a place protected from rain and wind. They¬†make great cut flowers and perform well in borders as well. Try planting them with Lily Flowering Tulips or Double Tulips for an exotic look.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Parrot Tulips are exotic tulips, great for cut flowers and borders, where they deserve a focal point.
- The ruffled petals resemble the wings of a parrot.
- Parrot Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- They make a lovely combination with double tulips¬†
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Plant tulip bulbs at a depth of double the height of the bulb