Tulipa Triumph ‘Purple Flag’
Deep Purple variety in the Flag series. This Triumph Tulip is an excellent forcing variety for cut tulips. Try combining it with White Flag or Flaming Flag.
Triumph Tulip bulbs are a result of crossbreeding Single Early Tulips and Darwin Hybrid Tulips. They boast angular-shaped flowers on sturdy stems (16-22 inches tall). These wholesale bulbs are popular for beds, borders, pots, and landscaping projects, blooming mid to late season and enduring severe weather. They are also widely used for forcing in pots and as cut flowers. Triumph Tulips offer a wide range of colors and designs. Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has you covered with over 80 varieties of triumph tulip bulbs to choose from.
We supply wholesale tulip bulbs, daffodils, hyacinths and many more for the United States and Canada.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Muscari Latifolium, Tulipa Lily Flowering 'Ballerina', Tulipa Triumph 'Cream Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Flaming Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Sweet Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'White Flag'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs is your supplier for wholesale flower bulbs in Canada and the United States
- We offer over 450 different varieties of spring flowering bulbs