Tulipa Triumph ‘Spryng Break’
“Spryng Break” is a 2020 introduction in the assortment of Ruigrok Flowerbulbs. Bulk tulip bulbs “Spryng Break” show beautiful pinkish red flowers combined with creamy white and red feathers. Their striking appearance makes them very popular as landscaping tulips. This forcing tulip is used for pots. It needs 14 weeks of cold and 3-4 weeks in between temperature. Earliest greenhouse date: Jan 10th. Needs 28 days in greenhouse.
Triumph Tulip bulbs are the result of cross breeding Single Early Tulips and Darwin Hybrid Tulips. They are characterized by angular shaped flowers on medium high, sturdy stems. (16-22 inches Tall)
Wholesale Triumph Tulip bulbs are the most popular tulips for beds, borders, pots and containers, great to use in landscaping projects. They will flower mid to late season and can easily withstand severe weather conditions.
Bulk Triumph Tulip bulbs are the most used Tulip type for forcing, both for pots and cut flowers.
Of all the Tulip bulb groups, Triumph Tulips are available in the most extensive choice of colors and designs. Ruigrok Flowerbulbs offers over 80 different Triumph Tulip varieties.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant bulk tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care